The University of Western Australia is offering Warren Jones/UWA Postgraduate Research Scholarship. The scholarship is available for domestic and international students. The scholarship may be awarded as a full scholarship or a top up ($10,000 pa), both with a $5,000 travel allowance and $2,000 per annum maintenance allowance.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage high-caliber medical or science graduates to undertake Ph.D. medical research which has direct relevance to the health of the greater Fremantle community
User Review( votes)
The research may be supervised and undertaken at Fremantle Hospital or alternative locations, as approved by the Foundation and the University. Available in the 2019 round for Domestic applicants and UWA International Graduates
- Application Deadline: Friday, 5 April 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate Research degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in all subjects.
- Scholarship Award: Successful applicants may also be awarded an International Postgraduate Living Allowance Scholarship, valued at $30,000 per annum.
- Nationality: International
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply.
- Entrance Requirement:
- To be eligible to receive a SIRF an applicant must:
- meet the requirements for entry to the nominated course
- be a citizen of an overseas country, excluding New Zealand
- meet the University’s English language competency requirements
- not already be in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Australian Government designed to offset HDR fees; and
- be intending to enroll or be enrolled as a full-time internal student.
- English Language Requirements: If you are from a majority you may not be required to provide further proof of your English Language proficiency
- How to Apply: To participate in this scholarship, applicants need to do register through the given link: https://iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/