Benefit from research-led teaching that develops your intellectual abilities with the help of the Vice Chancellor’s EU Scholarships offered in the UK by Cardiff University for the academic year 2022-2023.
All EU, EEA and Swiss country national students that want to or have already enrolled and admitted themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Cardiff University are eligible to apply for and win this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at a whopping amount of £5,000. The award will be presented as a tuition fee discount.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to get an award amount of £5,000.
User Review( votes)
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, established in 1883. It is ranked 151-200th in the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2021, an influential league table of global institutions.
Why choose to study at Cardiff University? Cardiff University is dynamic, innovative and forward-looking and recognized for its excellence in learning, teaching and research. The university has a diverse student population with students coming from more than 100 countries and with a range of backgrounds and academic staff that are driven by creativity and curiosity, and many are leaders in their fields, creating a stimulating environment for learning.
- University or Organization: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Republic of Cyprus), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate program of choice offered at Cardiff University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to selective undergraduate or postgraduate degree study at Cardiff.
- The applicants must be EU, EEA and Swiss students across undergraduate and postgraduate at Cardiff.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for the position via the university portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Reference letter
- Personal statement
- Copies of original certificates or transcripts and English translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at Cardiff University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university.
Cardiff University will award the selected students a sum of £5,000 that will be applied as a tuition fee discount on the total tuition fee of the undergraduate or postgraduate undertaken.
For Undergraduate: The students interested in applying for this scholarship must submit their applications through UCAS by 30th June 2022.
For Postgraduate: Applications must b submitted by 17 July 2022.