The University of Tartu is offering Voldemar Jaanberg Scholarships for Estonian students in 2018. Scholarships are available to pursue Master/Doctoral/Research Fellow/Lecturers of School Degree program.
The objective of the memorial scholarship is to support the master’s candidates, doctoral candidates, research fellows, and lecturers of the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu to build the strong academic legacy of economic sciences in Estonia.
The University of Tartu is a classical university in the city of Tartu, Estonia. It is the National University of Estonia. Founded in 1632 by the Swedish King Gustav II Adolph, the University Of Tartu (UT) is the oldest, largest and only classical university in Estonia. UT embraces a wide variety of academic fields. It offers 23 international degree program fully taught in English.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master/Doctoral/Research Fellow/Lecturers of School Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Social Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The amount of the scholarship is 2000Euros.
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Estonia citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Students who comply with the following conditions can apply for the scholarship:
- The recipient of the scholarship must be a master’s candidate, a doctoral candidate, or a research fellow or lecturer (who is up to 41 years old and has defended his/her doctoral-level degree) of the School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu.
- Upon granting the scholarship, the academic achievements (master’s candidates, doctoral candidates), professional performance and social activities are taken into account.
- If the applicant has graduated from a university other than the University of Tartu then we kindly ask the first year students to add the grade report of their previous studies to the application.
How to Apply: Applicant must submit an electronic application which includes information about the applicant and a recommendation from a lecturer.