The VU University Amsterdam is pleased to offer fellowships for international students of high academic ability for the academic year 2020-2021. The Fellowship program is awarded to undertake a postgraduate degree programme at the university.
The University aims to assist students who require financial assistance with fellowships, specifically for overseas students. VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a merit programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
Nice opportunity for International Students.
User Review( votes)
VU University Amsterdam is a remarkable university with Christian roots, one which is involved with people and society. It is an open and internationally oriented academic community.
Why study at VU Amsterdam? The university that seeks renewal and which succeeds in making good use of the strength of the variety of academic disciplines, nationalities, ideologies and social convictions that exist in its environment.
- Application deadline: February 1, 2020
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students (who do not have Dutch nationality)
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: International students (who do not have Dutch nationality) are eligible for this VU Fellowship Programme.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in all subjects offered by VU University.
- Entrance Requirements: The VU Fellowship Programme (VUFP) is a Merit programme for strongly motivated students with excellent study results.
- You can prove your academic excellence with a GPA of at least 80% of the highest possible mark.
- You are applying for the first year of a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2020.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, students register for a Master’s programme in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal.
- Supporting Documents: For VUFP application 3 documents are required:
- Proof of excellence/ GPA
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- English Language Requirements: The minimum English language proficiency requirements for admission to a master’s programme at VU University Amsterdam are: IELTS: 6.5 – please note that candidates must take the academic test and not the general one!, TOEFL paper-based test: 580, TOEFL Internet-based test: 92-93, Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): A, B, C, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): A, B, C and Vu-test English-language proficiency: TOEFL ITP.