The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is offering for future undergraduate students who want to study engineering. It will provide a scholarship valued at $6,000, paid over two years.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and reward the study of science at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
QUT is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women. The Women in Engineering scholarship will help build a cohort of female future leaders in engineering professions.
- Applications Deadline: November 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a bachelors degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Science.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $6,000, paid over two years in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia and New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Identify as being female.
- Be graduating Year 12, or have had no more than 1 gap year since graduating high school and must be starting university undergraduate degree for the first time.
- Be enrolling in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) (EN01) course or an Engineering double degree course at QUT.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.