For the academic year 2018-2019, Writtle University College is delighted to offer Postgraduate International Scholarships. These scholarships are open to students who are accepted on a taught postgraduate course at Writtle University College.
Writtle University College is one of the largest land-based university colleges in the UK; it is also one of the oldest. Set in the Essex countryside on a 220 hectare estate, Writtle, previously known as Writtle College provides FE and HE programmes.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programmme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- For taught MA/MSc courses, the award will be worth £1,000.
- For MA conversion students the award will be delivered within the conversion year ONLY, as per the terms and conditions set out below.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The scholarship is only available to new postgraduate Writtle University College students who meet all of the following criteria:
- Meet the entry requirements for the full-time postgraduate course
- Application form submission deadline is 31 July 2018
- Not in receipt of a US Federal Loan Nationality:
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applications to be sent via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 31, 2018.