The University of Queensland offers a full fee waiver scholarship for an outstanding Australian student who is seeking admission into the Bachelor degree. Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. UQ’s world-class campuses facilitate the best teaching practices and optimal learning experiences.
A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
- Applications Deadline: November 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: Fully funded.
- Nationality: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Students from low socio-economic backgrounds, of Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background or who have suffered educational setbacks are encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: A very good command of English in oral and written communication is mandatory.
How to Apply: Before submitting your application please makes sure you include the following documents:
- UQ School of Economics Scholarship Application Form
- A letter and any supporting documentation which outlines your case for special consideration.
- A cover letter to your application which addresses all of the following:
- What you believe the study of Economics to be
- Why you wish to study Economics
- Outlining one key Economic issue facing Australia/the international community and a possible response
- How a scholarship would assist you in your studies.
- Your year 11 and 12 academic records
- A letter from your High School Principal in support of your application.
You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.