2012 UJ-CIRS Scholarship at University of Johannesburg, South Africa
Scholarship for Honours/BTech, Master’s and Doctoral students for the applicants of south africa at University of Johannesburg,South Africa
Study Subject(s):Materials Science and Manufacturing,Engineering, Built Environment,Natural Resources and Environment,Information and Communications Technology, Biosciences and Health, Mathematics,Natural and Physical Sciences,Defence Peace, Safety and Security
Course Level:Honours/BTech, Master’s and Doctoral
Scholarship Provider: University of Johannesburg, CSIR
Scholarship can be taken at: South Africa
• Applicants must be SA citizens.
• Scholarships are awarded on the basis that students commence full-time study at Honours, Master’s or Doctoral level at the UJ in 2012.
• Applicants must ensure that their research area falls within one of the specified disciplines or in closely related disciplines (see Section 3 below).
• The scholarship-holder may not hold full-time salaried employment during the tenure of the scholarship, but he/she will be allowed to undertake a maximum of twelve hours of teaching, tutorials, assistance or demonstration duties per week on average during the year of study, and he/ she may be remunerated for his/her services at the normal UJ tariff for services rendered.
• Applicants must have a minimum average of 65% in their previous degree.
• These scholarships may not be held concurrently with bursaries, grants or emoluments which bind the recipient to enter into the service of the contract holder on completion of his/her studies
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: The University of Johannesburg (UJ) and the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) have established a joint bursary programme tenable at the UJ. The programme accommodates current or prospective full-time Honours/BTech, Master’s and Doctoral students within the faculties of Science, Engineering and Health Sciences.
How to Apply: Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: 14 October 2011
Scholarship Tags: 2012, Africa, Biosciences, Communications, Engineering, Environment, Health, Information, Johannesburg, Manufacturing, materials, mathematics, Natural, Peace, Physical, Resources, safety, Scholarship, Science, Sciences, South, Technology, UJ, University
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Take a leap in to successful career by taking free online courses from world's top colleges and universities.