The University of the Arts London is welcoming applicants for AlOthman Scholarship to pursue BA Fashion course at Central Saint Martins in September 2018. The scholarship is available for the students from Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria and, United Arab Emirates.
The aim of the scholarship is to support and encourage the study of Fashion.
University of the Arts London is a large university based in London, England. It specialises in art, design, fashion and the performing arts.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue BA Fashion course.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Fashion
- Scholarship Award: The AIOthman Scholarship will cover £17,230 per annum
- Nationality: Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria and, United Arab Emirates
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria and, United Arab Emirates
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The scholarship will be awarded to an exceptionally talented student, selected on the basis of academic merit
- The scholarship will be open to all students who are ordinarily resident in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria and, United Arab Emirates
- Accepted in the first year of study on the full-time BA Fashion course at Central Saint Martin’s, University of the Arts London, commencing September 2018. Course entry requirements and application guidelines can be found on the course page.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- An electronic portfolio containing 1 PDF document, which should be an example of what you consider to be applicants best work for the Selection Panel to review, and must include: o title page with their name and course title o introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining their work o up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size and materials used in the original piece.
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- . A copy of your passport photo page
- An academic or professional reference
- Household income evidence (please see online application form for more information)
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
- Evidence of financial hardship* (if applicable)
- Evidence of residency