The University of Queensland is happy to announce the availability of two Master of Petroleum Engineering Scholarships for both Australian and International students. These scholarships will cover $15,000.
The aim of the scholarships is to support outstanding incoming students.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $15,000.
- Nationality: Australian and International
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an approved bachelor degree or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply: Ensure applicants have submitted a program application to The University of Queensland. To be eligible for a Scholarship, applicants must receive an offer of admission into the Master of Petroleum Engineering from The University of Queensland.