The University of Queensland is happy to announce the availability of two Master of Petroleum Engineering Scholarships for both Australian and International students.
The aim of the scholarships is to support outstanding incoming students. These scholarships will cover $15,000.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $15,000.
- Nationality: Australian and International
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an approved bachelor degree or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply: Ensure applicants have submitted a program application to The University of Queensland. To be eligible for a Scholarship, applicants must receive an offer of admission into the Master of Petroleum Engineering from The University of Queensland.