The University of Queensland is happy to announce the availability of two Master of Petroleum Engineering Scholarships for both Australian and International students. These financial aid positions will cover $15,000.
The aim of The grants is to support outstanding incoming students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field of Engineering.
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover $15,000.
- Nationality: Australian and International
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an approved bachelor degree or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply: Ensure applicants have submitted a program application to The University of Queensland. To be eligible for a Scholarship, applicants must receive an offer of admission into the Master of Petroleum Engineering from The University of Queensland.