In partnership with CATS Colleges, the University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this scholarship for academic high achievers.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce one scholarship award of £2000 for students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University of Birmingham starting September 2018 and who are currently studying at either CATS College Cambridge, Canterbury or London.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Overseas (Non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2018. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
Be studying at either; CATS College Cambridge, Canterbury or London.
Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
Start their studies at the University in September 2018 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 19 July 2018. Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham at the UK campus.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Application forms will be sent out to offer holders by college counsellors. Once application forms have been completed, they must be returned to your college contact below:
Dawn Pettifer – Director of University Partnerships CATS Colleges
Lisa Clements – Canterbury
Christine Rudd – Cambridge
Graham Morgan Smith – London