In partnership with CATS Colleges, the University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this application for academic high achievers.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019.
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Award: one Award of £2000 for students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2019 and who are currently studying at any CATS College. These are joint awards with our partner CATS College and will be awarded to the highest performing academic and attendance students starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2019/20 and will cover the first year fees only.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas (Non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be studying a CATS college.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program;
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the Award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 1 June 2019.
Note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this application .
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Your Higher Education Officer from your college will be in touch via email to all offer holders for the University of Birmingham, to ask if you are interested in applying. You will need to reply back stating your interest by 1 May 2019.
CATS Higher Education Officers:
Robin Cousins– Canterbury
Christine Rudd – Cambridge
Graham Morgan Smith – London