The University of Hertfordshire is offering Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
The aim of the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
The University is the UK’s leading business-facing university and an exemplar in the sector. The university main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
The normal entry requirements are that applicants must have completed their degree. IELTS score should be 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band).
- Application Deadline: Beginning of August 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded for either £1000 or £2000 towards course fees for the first year of study.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants are classed as an International student if they are from a country outside of the European Union.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate International students may be eligible for the International Scholarship.
- Scholarships will be assessed based on the strength of their personal statement.
- They assess eligibility and funding amounts on a case by case basis which is dependent on the course, application and country of application.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship award.
- English Language Requirements: For the majority of university courses, they accept the following tests
GCSE English Language at grade C or above
IGCSE English at grade C or above
IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)
Pearson Test of English 51 (with no less than 42 in any band)
Indian Standard XII English Language (65% undergraduate/70% postgraduate)
How to Apply: To make the process as easy as possible, there is no need to fill out an application form. Instead, you are advised to provide a strong personal statement within your course application which highlights your:
- interest in your chosen course.
- motivation for your studies.
- future career aspirations.
If you’re eligible your University application will be assessed by our scholarship team.
International students should apply for their chosen course through the normal application process.