Plymouth University is pleased to offer international scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021. The university is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year.
User Review( votes)
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
Application Deadline: June 30.
- University: Plymouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Scholarship Award: £2000 off your tuition fees in year one.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students (non-EU)
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International Students (non-EU) can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated in the list. Please note the eligibility criteria list is not exhaustive and graduates from all non-EU countries will be considered for these scholarships. Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
- How to Apply: None required. If you’ve applied for a masters degree programme for September 2017 entry, we’ll automatically consider you for this scholarship if your final transcript or marks sheet was submitted with your application. If you meet the criteria and are made a conditional offer of a place, we’ll inform you of the scholarship in your conditional offer letter. Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the scholarship award and issue your unconditional offer letter or confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS). See terms and conditions for details.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.