Applicants are invited for Display Wizard Graphic Design Scholarship on the basis of competition. The scholarship is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students of UK universities.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the study of design and art.
Display Wizard was founded in 2004 and since then has grown steadily to become one of the most reputable companies in the display and exhibition industry.
- Application deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Creative Advertising or Marketing course
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover £500
- Nationality: UK
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is open to all undergraduate or postgraduate students taking part in an art, graphic design, visual communication, creative advertising or marketing course at a UK-based University or College. Proof of student status needs to be provided with the application.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to apply: To apply, please submit your designs for the two display stands along with your accompanying essay using the brief above any time before May 1, 2018. Please include your name and educational institution when submitting your design