The Department of Economic Development Tourism and Environmental affair and the University of KwaZulu-Natal are seeking qualified applicants for EDTEA/UKZN Bursary. These bursaries are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The main aim of the Programme is to overcome current gaps in capacity for LED in KwaZulu-Natal.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal or UKZN is a university with five campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
Course Level: These bursaries are available to pursue following programmes:
- Post Graduate Diploma (LED)
- Masters Coursework (LED Specialisation),
- Masters Research Dissertation
- Post PhD
Study Subject: These bursaries are awarded in applied research in LED.
Scholarship Award: These bursaries will cover the following:
- The initiative is fully funded and supported by the KwaZulu-Natal Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs (EDTEA) and has an academic home at the Graduate School of Business and Leadership on the University of KwaZulu-Natal’s Westville campus.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must apply for their academic qualification, through the Graduate School of Business & Leadership (GSB&L).
- Students who owe fees to UKZN must settle them in full, prior, to applying for the bursary
- Once the student is accepted by the GSB&L, for their qualification, the student can then proceed with their online bursary application, provided that their fees have been settled in full.
Nationality: Applicants all nationalities are eligible for these bursaries.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- A Motivational letter.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copy of a valid Matric Certificate (if you have completed Grade 12) or Equivalent.
- Certified copies of the latest academic certificates and transcripts/records (on an official university letterhead).
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document.
- If you are an International Student, a Certified copy of a Valid Passport Document and a Valid Study Permit
- Application Form
- Email completed online bursary application forms, with certified copies of previous qualifications( not later than 3 months), CV and motivation to rledibursary-at-ukzn.ac.za, for consideration.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.