Applicants are invited to apply for Full University Scholarships at Asian University for Women. These scholarships are available for female applicants of all nationalities.
The aim of the scholarships is to educate the next generation of women leaders.
Asian University for Women is an independent, international university in Chittagong, Bangladesh seeking to educate a new generation of leaders in Asia.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the university degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Academic supplies (books, paper, etc.);
- Residential facilities (accommodation/housing, food, and other housekeeping services);
- Primary on-site health services (dental, ophthalmological and pre-existing conditions are not covered);
- Travel grants;
- Application fee reimbursement.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Bangladesh
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate has to be a female
- Each eligible student is offered full or partial financial aid based on each socio-economic background. The University scrutinizes the applications and decides the financial aid based on their family income levels and social background which has to be submitted with the application form.
- Special preference is given to women from developing Asian Countries and 1st in their family to pursue an Undergraduate degree.
Nationality: Women applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have completed 10+2, a total of 12 years of education.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- 3 copies of passport-size photographs with the name of the applicant written on the back
- Certified/attested copies of academic transcripts of Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12 or equivalent ( if applicable)
- Copies of any other certificates received (for extracurricular activities)
- Copies of all relevant financial documents (e.g., bank statements, income tax certificates, salary statements, etc.)
- List of extra-curricular activities
- Applicants can email all application material to admissions-at-auw.edu.bd or send all documents through post. To send materials by surface post:
Application Deadline: Contact employer