Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship is currently looking for the dedicated potential non-Saudi leaders for its outstanding YES Scholarship.
This is basically will be provided to the students who have completed their graduate degree and working in or owning a private organization.
Nice opportunity for the graduate programme.
User Review( vote)
The Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship is a group of the Madinah Knowledge Economic City, the Savola Group and the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
Why at the Madinah Institute? The MILE has designed programmes for the candidates to empower them for dealing with the impressive difficulties and complex influential positions. The aim of the program is to make the pioneers having the aptitudes to change and to affect true business challenges.
Application Deadline: Check back for next year
- Applicants having a citizen of any country except Saudi residents are allowed to take part for this.
- Scholars, who are completing their study in the field of advanced leadership & management, are qualified.
- For being applied for this grant, a student must be a holder of a bachelor degree from an accredited university with a high GPA score. To be considered, the applicant needs to have oral and written communications along with outstanding interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this wonderful award, candidates are required to take admission in a master degree course of their choice. Only enrolled candidates are allowed to fill the application form of this grant. No application fee is required to be a participant in this award.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, applicants are required to submit their bachelor degree.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take part in this grant for them admission requirements will be varied according to their chosen university or college.
- Language Requirement: For being participated in this grant, candidates are requested to hold the B2 Level certificate in the English language.
- Deadline: Applications for this academic has been closed but pupils can apply for the next academic session.
- Along with the amount of USD $10,000, this award will include the tuition fees for two weeks.
- This grant will not provide any kind of traveling cost & accommodation.