Madinah Institute of Leadership & Entrepreneurship (MILE) invite young high-potential leaders to apply for five Young Executive Scholarship (YES). The scholarship covers the tuition fees for two weeks (subsidized by MILE), excluding traveling cost & accommodation.
The Madinah Institute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship (MILE) is a joint venture of the Madinah Knowledge Economic City (KEC), the Savola Group and the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority. It is a leading Corporate Social Responsibility Program dedicated to enhancing entrepreneurial excellence and Leadership capacity in Asia, North Africa and most importantly, in the Middle East.
- Applications Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Executive Education
- Study Subject: Program for Advanced Leadership & Management
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of USD $10,000 will be provided. The scholarship covers the tuition fees for two weeks (subsidized by MILE), excluding traveling cost & accommodation.
- Nationality: Any
- Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Any
Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is for young high-potential leaders who fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a holder of a bachelor degree from accredited university with high GPA score (preference will be given to candidates holding MBA)
- Working in or owning a private organization.
- Have a minimum 5 years of experience.
- Holds a track record of tangible achievement
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Demonstrate high performance and strong result-focus.
- An entrepreneurial orientation, proven track record of taking initiative.
- Have professional demeanor and excellence in oral and written communications.
- Have an outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population of high-performing individuals.
English Language Requirements: B2 Level
How to Apply:
Application Procedure: No Application fee. Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview & further assessment