The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) provides talented students with scholarships for one semester of undergraduate, non-degree academic study at a U.S. university or college. Serbian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Funded by the U.S. Government, the Fulbright Programme aims at achieving mutual understanding through the academic and cultural exchange.
Fulbright scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities and a commitment to improving cross-cultural relations through international exchange.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, non-degree academic study at a U.S. university or college.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn nay of the subjects offered by the organization.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers international travel, tuition, room and board, medical insurance, required books, and a small monthly stipend.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility for the Global UGRAD Program:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants must be studying in the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program
- Scholarships will be granted to students who currently are enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs only, having completed a minimum of their first semester of study. Participants must have at least one semester or an equivalent term to complete at their home institutions upon completion of the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants should demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must demonstrate a command of written and spoken English. The TOEFL exam will be required of those selected as finalists or alternates.
- Preference will be given to those who have had little or NO experience in the U.S. or outside of their home countries.
- Applicants must be committed to returning directly to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Applicants are over 18 years of age.
Individuals in the following circumstances are not eligible for the Global UGRAD Program:
- S. citizens and permanent residents of the United States;
- Individuals currently studying, residing, or working outside of their home country;
- Local employees of the U.S. missions abroad who work for the U.S. Department of State and/or the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID); employees are also ineligible for one year following the termination of employment;
- Immediate family members (i.e. spouses and children) of U.S. Department of State and USAID employees; family members are also ineligible for one year following the termination of employment;
- Current World Learning employees and their immediate family members.
Nationality: Serbian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants must demonstrate a command of written and spoken English. The TOEFL exam will be required of those selected as finalists or alternates.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is December 31, 2016.