The University of Technology Sydney is offering Scholarship for International Baccalaureate (IB) graduates from selected schools in South East Asia.
This Scholarship was established by UTS to attract top achieving commencing international students who are completing the International Baccalaureate (IB) from selected schools in South East Asia and are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. The university was founded in its current form in 1988, although its origins trace back to the 1870s. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing International Baccalaureate (IB) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship, valued at 50% of the Recipient’s tuition fees, will be awarded to one (1) Recipient from each of the schools defined below, for a commencement at UTS within the period of 1st of July to 30th of June.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia Region (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam); and
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must be completing or have completed an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma from one of the following schools:
Binus School Simprug, Indonesia,
Cebu International School, Philippines,
Chinese International School Manila, Philippines
Cita Hati Christiah School, Indonesia
European International School, Vietnam
GEMS World Academy, Singapore
Global Indian International School, Singapore
Hwa Chong International School, Singapore
Marlborough College Malaysia, Malaysia
Nexus International School Malaysia, Malaysia
NIST International School, Thailand
Overseas Family School, Singapore
The International School of Penang (Uplands), Malaysia
Tunas Muda International School, Indonesia
Xavier School, Philippines; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be expecting or have obtained an aggregate score including bonus and penalty points of 28 or above in their International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Completed the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma no longer than 1 year prior to commencing at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships application form to be eligible.
Nationality: Graduates from Selected Schools in South East Asia are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: To apply for this Scholarship please submit the online application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2018.