The University of Western Australia is offering 10 full fee-waiver scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business.
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 full fee-waiver scholarships available to international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher and progress through a successful interview round.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
To be considered, applicants must submit a completed application (CV, personal statement, two referee reports and a valid GMAT score) by close of this round, prior to being interviewed.
How to Apply:
All international applicants who are accepted into the MBA Full Time are automatically considered for this scholarship.