Apply for this MBA course and be considered for a scholarship giving you 100% tuition-fee off for your course. The University of Western Australia is offering 10 full fee-waiver scholarships for international students.
These opportunities are available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university’s main campus is in Perth, the state capital, with a secondary campus in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a full-time MBA programme
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of business.
- Award: 100% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: There are 10 full fee-waiver scholarships available to international students.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships available to international students who achieve a GMAT score of 680 or higher and progress through a successful interview round.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
To be considered, applicants must submit a completed application (CV, personal statement, two referee reports and a valid GMAT score) by close of this round, prior to being interviewed.
How to Apply:
All international applicants who are accepted into the MBA Full Time are automatically considered for this application .