Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students to apply for International Research Training Program Fee Offset Scholarships to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at Murdoch.
Murdoch University is a public university in Perth, Western Australia, with campuses also in Singapore and Dubai. It began operations as the state’s second university in July 1973, and accepted its first undergraduate students in 1975.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undertake the degree of Master by Research or Doctorate by Research at Murdoch.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The amount will be as per the Research Training Program Stipend (tax-exempt living allowance of AUD$27,082 per annum with potential top-up to $30,000).
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent) or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- Scholarships are open to International Students.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to International Students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form for domestic or international
- Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
- Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.