Johnson & Johnson is pleased to offer Procurement Leadership Development Program MBA Internship programme. This Internship is a 10-12 week program that encompasses functional & professional development, as well as completion of challenging project(s) that deals with strategic business initiatives.
International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme. Upon completion of a successful PLDP internship experience, interns will be considered for full-time positions in our Procurement Leadership Development Program.
Field of Internship: Procurement Leadership Development Program MBA Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Internship can be taken in Primary Location: China
Other Locations: Asia Pacific-Japan, Asia Pacific-Australia, Asia Pacific-South Korea, Asia Pacific-India, Asia Pacific-China.
- Must be a matriculated student completing his/her MBA or graduate degree between December 2018 and August 2019.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Minimum of 3 years’ full-time, business or military experience is required.
- Relevant coursework in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics is highly preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) – within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential.
- Strong project management, analytics, and problem-solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of healthcare products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. With more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 125,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The Procurement Leadership Development Program (PLDP) Internship is a 10-12 week program.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Requisition ID: 00001BFW