Google is proud to announce the Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP) internships for the academic year 2018-19.
The 2018 Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP) internships in Europe aims to do just that and is now open to students who have completed the first or second year of their university studies by summer of 2018 and are studying Computer Science or related subjects.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. It is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Field of Internship: Summer Trainee Engineering Program.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Google
- An internship can be taken in Paris, France
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Completed your first or second year of undergraduate studies by Summer 2018.
- Be available from 2nd July to 21st September 2018.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 12 weeks.
How to Apply: Aspirants can apply online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed