Manchester Met is making a limited number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centres in Europe.
- Application deadline: For courses starting in September 2018, the deadline for receipt of applications is May 18, 2018. For courses starting in January 2019, the deadline for receipt of applications is October 18, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the value of £5,000 each.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2018/2019 scholarship
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.