Manchester Met is making a limited number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000. These scholarships are open to international students who enroll in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program.
The aim of the MMU Vice-Chancellor Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
A valuable opportunity for students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
Manchester Metropolitan University was awarded university status in 1992 and is part of the largest higher education campus in the UK and one of the most extensive education centers in Europe.
Why at Manchester Metropolitan University? The university is a great, modern university, in a great global city, we have a driving ambition to discover and disseminate knowledge. It is to make higher education accessible and beneficial to all those with the passion and ability to succeed.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2019
University or Organization: Manchester Metropolitan University
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program
Award: £5,000 each
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available within the Manchester Metropolitan University.
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2018/2019 scholarship
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees.
- Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).