The Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of USI is offering study grants for international students. Grants are available for pursuing master degree programme.
The aim of the study grants is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. USI also provides its graduates with career guidance, ensuring a smooth transition to the workplace.
The University of Lugano is a public university which has four faculties, and follows the European standard of three-year undergraduate studies and two-year master’s. USI stands out in the Swiss academic landscape for its original teaching programs, both at Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available for pursuing master degree.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded within the faculties of Economics, Communication Sciences, and Informatics.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will be assigned as follows:
• 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university;
• 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at an Italian university;
• 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other countries.
- Number of Scholarships: 60 grants are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these study grants.
- Entrance Requirements:Applicants must have obtained the Bachelor’s degree (passed all the exams and defended the thesis) by July 31st, 2018 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100. Applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master programme beginning in September 2018. Applications from students enrolled in a USI Master before September 2018 will not be considered.
- English Language Requirements: The C1 level on the CEFR corresponds to the following scores in internationally acknowledge exams:
|7.0||Internet based: 100||
||FCE (First Certificate English)||
How to Apply: Applications must be sent by email to: studygrants-at-usi.ch. The application package, to be sent in paper form, will include: