The Foundation for the Lugano Faculties of USI is offering study grants for international students in Switzerland. The grants are available for pursuing a master degree program.
The aim of the study grants is to enable and encourage academically able candidates from any nationality. USI also provides its graduates with career guidance, ensuring a smooth transition to the workplace.
Exceptional Grants at the University of Lugano.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lugano is a public university which has four faculties and follows the European standard of three-year undergraduate studies and two-year master’s. USI stands out in the Swiss academic landscape for its original teaching programs, both a Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- The merit-based opportunities are given to the students admitted to the first year of a USI Master programme starting in September 2020. Merit is determined by the results of the academic degree that gives access to the Master program (usually the Bachelor’s). The financial aid positions will be assigned as follows:
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a Swiss university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at an Italian university;
- 20 grants to students that pursued a Bachelor’s degree at a university from other countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be sent by email to studygrants-at-usi.ch. The application package, to be sent in paper form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
The University of Lugano will provide an award amount of CHF 4’000 to the winning candidates for masters study.