National Infocomm Scholarship for Singapore Citizens to Study in Singapore or Abroad
NIS offers Full, Partial and Flagship Infocomm Master’s Scholarship programme for Sinapore Citizens.
Study Subject(s):* Business and IT (e.g. Business Information Technology, Computational Finance, Computational Biology, etc)
b. Computer Engineering
c. Computer Science
e. Digital Media
f. Electronic Commerce
g. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
h. Economics (applicable for candidates who intend to be placed with IDA only)
i. Financial IT/Informatics
j. Information Systems
k.Law (applicable for candidates who intend to be placed with IDA only).
l. Other infocomm-related courses
Course Level:Masters, Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Singapore Government
Scholarship can be taken at: Singapore and Abroad
* Be a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident (Foreigners may apply but are required to become a Singapore Permanent Resident if selected).
* Have a good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) record.
* Possess a strong interest in a career in the infocomm industry.
* For Full Scholarship – possess outstanding “A” Level or Polytechnic results.
* For Partial Scholarship – be an undergraduate with good academic results advancing to the final year of studies in an infocomm-related degree at the National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), Singapore Management University (SMU) or Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), for their final year of studies.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
Scholarship Description: With infocomm, the future is a mere touch away. And with the National Infocomm Scholarship (NIS), your dream of shaping and leading it becomes possible. To develop your abilities to their fullest potential, the NIS provides you with both the prestige of a government scholarship and valuable private sector work exposure, through a partnership with the top names in the industry. The National Infocomm Scholarship offers you more than one route to becoming an infocomm leader. If you seek a scholarship that offers you greater choice, scope and flexibility during your course of study, NIS is the one for you. With 3 scholarship categories, each brimming with possibilities, you can carve a unique and exciting route to becoming an infocomm leader.
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15 March 2012.
Important: Scholarship-Positions.com is not responsible for the content of any external websites linked to or referenced on this site.
- Africa Scholarships
- Australia Scholarships
- Austria Scholarships
- Belgium Scholarships
- Canada Scholarships
- China Scholarships
- Denmark Scholarships
- France Scholarships
- Germany Scholarships
- Germany Postdoctoral
- India Scholarships
- Iran Scholarships
- Italy Scholarships
- Japan Scholarships
- New Zealand
Take a leap in to successful career by taking free online courses from world's top colleges and universities.