The University of Cape Town is providing the Creative Arts Fellowships for high-potential applicants in South Africa. This is the fourth year that the fellowships, made possible by a generous donation from Sir Donald Gordon, will be offered.
GIPCA is an innovative institution at UCT promoting new interdisciplinary creative research in the disciplines of Music, Dance, Fine Art, Drama, Creative Writing, Film and New Media, and in particular collaborations among disciplines. Interdisciplinarity is a key theme of the institute, defined here as consisting of two or more disciplines, with at least one being a participating GIPCA department at UCT.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s):Arts
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Scholarship Provider: The University of Cape Town
- Scholarship can be taken at South Africa
- Individuals who graduated with masters degrees or an equivalent in any discipline in the performing and creative arts. All applicants must be able to show currency in their fields.
- Fellows will work full-time in the departments of their choice (most likely the department from which they graduated) as well as with the Institute’s various projects and be involved in the creative research life of university staff and students.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Send via email
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed