Prospect Burma in partnership with the University of East Anglia is happy to announce two fully- funded master scholarships for the students of Myanmar. These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies, or Literary Translation.
The aim of the scholarships is to give full financial support to talented n students.
The University of East Anglia is an internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top quality academic, social and cultural facilities to over 15,000 students.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies, or Literary Translation.
- Scholarship Award: Each Scholarship recipient will receive a full fee-waiver as well as up to £9135 to cover accommodation and other living costs for the academic year.
- Nationality: Myanmar
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Myanmar
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Undertake an MA in Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies or Literary Translation (with opportunities to tak modules in Creative Writing)
- Must be a Myanmar national
- Provide evidence of their community work through volunteering and/or community service.
- Be looking to return to Myanmar and make a contribution to their communities upon graduation
- Complete a dissertation connected to Myanmar.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The eligible candidate who has applied to the specified courses by January 31, 2018, will automatically be considered for the scholarships.
How to Apply:
- Applications for full-time postgraduate courses can be made online