The Unitec Institute of Technology is awarding Master funding for New Zealand students in the field of Osteopathy. The sponsorship will cover $3,500 for students studying towards a Master of Osteopathy in 2018.
Unitec Institute of Technology is the largest institute of technology in Auckland, New Zealand with over 15,000 students in 2015.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue the master degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of Osteopathy.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover $3,500.
- Nationality: New Zealand
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed NCEA, New Zealand School Certificate, New Zealand University Bursary examinations or other secondary school qualifications; you may be able to apply under the general admission criteria.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- Certificate of Proficiency
- Postgraduate Certificate of Proficiency