St Cross College is pleased to offer Harun Ur Rashid Memorial Scholarships for Bangladeshi students. Scholarships will be awarded to students who have submitted a successful application for a two-year Master’s (MPhil) course at the University of Oxford.
St Cross College is a graduate college of the University of Oxford. It offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the Collegiate University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s (MPhil) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship, worth £3,000 per annum.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be of outstanding academic ability;
- Have submitted a successful application for a two-year Master’s (MPhil) course to the University of Oxford;
- Have made a successful application to St Cross College (as the first choice college) and a provisional place been offered and accepted;
- Demonstrate that they have applied, unsuccessfully, for funding elsewhere (e.g. Clarendon Fund, Beit Fund etc.);
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £3,000) by the application deadline;
- Take up their place in October 2017.
Nationality: Students from Bangladesh are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Please write to the Academic and Admissions Assistant by email or by post stating your wish to apply along with proof that funding has been denied from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is June 9, 2017.