The University of Sheffield is offering the Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for International Students in the UK. These are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College, and Sheffield Technical School.
Wonderful chance to study at the University of Sheffield.
User Review( vote)
Why at the University of Sheffield- Sheffield is a leading research university with a global reputation for excellence. It is also one of the best value cities to live and study in the UK.
- To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following:
- Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- South Asia: India, Pakistan
- South-East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- East Asia: Japan, South Korea
- Your taught masters programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must receive study a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application is required for the grant. Applicants can apply for postgraduate study using Postgraduate Online Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants will need to include certain documents to support their application, for example, evidence of your previous qualifications and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
The grant is worth £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020