The British University in Dubai is offering a limited number of Scholarships for UAE nationals. Scholarships are awarded to students applying for Masters in Finance and MSc. in Construction Law & Dispute resolution programmes.
The British University in Dubai was established in 2004 and is the Middle East region’s first, research based postgraduate university.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Finance and Construction Law and Dispute Resolution.
- Masters in Finance: 25,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
- in Construction Law and Dispute Resolution: 32,000 AED scholarship to be offered for eligible candidates.
Scholarship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the below criteria to be eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants should be a UAE National.
- Applicant must meet the university admissions requirement and hold a valid offer.
Nationality: UAE nationals are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Degree certificates and transcripts in any language other than English should be accompanied by legally translated copies.
- Original degree certificate attested by UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original transcript attested by UAE Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- A Certificate of Equivalency (CoE) is also required for all degree certificates awarded by institutions outside the UAE. Provided by Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs.
- Original IELTS/TOEFL/PEARSON/Cambridge/City & Guilds English test report form
- Professional teaching experience certificate from employer for minimum 2 years experience (MEd/PhD of Education/EdD applicants only)
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the following documents. Upload these documents while completing your application.
- Degree Certificate copy
- Transcript copy
- Passport copy
- English Language (IELTS/TOEFL) Certificate
Application Deadline: Contact Employer