TasTAFE program is open to Australian citizens. The studentships are awarded to study at TasTAFE in the next period of study (short courses and skills sets are excluded).
TasTAFE offers a range of scholarships that provide financial assistance to help individuals further their education.
Great option for Australian citizens to get a degree in Australia with financial support.
User Review( votes)
TasTAFE is a Tasmanian tertiary education body of the Australian state-based Technical and Further Education system run by the Tasmanian State Government. The main campuses are located at Hobart, Warrane, Claremont, Glenorchy, Launceston, Alanvale, Devonport and Burnie.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing TasTAFE course.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Award: In 2017 financial aid positions will be awarded in the areas of: Business Administration and Management, Community and Children Services, Construction and Allied Trades, Electrotechnology and Mining, Creative Industries, Hair and Beauty, Drysdale (Tourism, Hospitality and Cooking), Health, Aged Care and Disability Services, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Information and Cultural Services, Metal Trades, Automotive Primary Industries and Science and Vocational Preparation and English Language Services.
The award can be taken in Australia
Access and equity-based scholarships: These will be awarded to students who can demonstrate a genuine interest in and commitment to their chosen career. They will need to identify themselves with one of the following:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships:
- The grant is designed to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students who face significant challenges that may prevent them from achieving their educational goals.
- Eligibility to access Tasmanian Government Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander programs and services apply for this application .
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander opportunities are for Diploma and Advanced Diploma level qualifications. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people enrolling in Certificate I – IV TasTAFE courses should contact the Aboriginal Training Programs team to determine their eligibility if seeking any financial support.
Equity Scholarships: Students applying must have overcome personal and/or educational disadvantage to achieve their current educational standing. Students must have demonstrated outstanding accomplishment or engagement in all areas of study, including their on-the-job performance, community involvement or work placement (if applicable).
Merit-based Scholarships: These will be awarded to students who can demonstrate that they will excel in their chosen area of study.
Nationality: The studentships are for Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents only.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The following criteria apply to all TasTAFE scholarships. Applicants must:
- Be looking to study at TasTAFE in 2017 or already enrolled
- Be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Complete the program online application form correctly
How to Apply: Applicants will need to complete the online application form and submit it with all the details and evidence required, including two nominated referees.
Application Deadline: Closed