The University of Huddersfield is offering two 50% tuition fee scholarships for Myanmar students. These scholarships are available for self-funded students to undertake full-time taught master’s or bachelor program starting in September 2017.
The University of Huddersfield has grown to become Times Higher Education University of the Year 2013. University has been rated by QS Stars as a 4-star university with the highest five-star ratings for teaching excellence, internationalisation, student facilities, access and employability.
Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS, TOEFL or other acceptable measures) which meets the Universities and the course entry requirements.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time taught Master’s or Bachelor Top-up programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
Scholarship Award: There are two 50% tuition fee scholarships available for self-funded students.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The scholarships are to be awarded to four self-funded, full-fee paying students from Myanmar applying to study on a full-time postgraduate taught a course or Bachelor Top-up at the University of Huddersfield; one student in the Business School and one at the School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants must have already applied to the University of Huddersfield and received an offer of a place on a full-time taught Masters or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants who are in receipt of any donor funding or government/company sponsorships will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is competitive and all applications will be considered on merit.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic performance, which they are able to evidence within their course application. The University reserves the right to request further evidence where necessary.
Nationality: Students from Myanmar can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS) which meets the Universities and the course entry requirements. This will normally be IELTS 6.0 or an acceptable equivalent test with no lower than 5.5 in any single band.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship students will need
- A copy of the University offer letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Masters or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering starting in September 2017.
- A copy of curriculum vitae
- To supply an application letter indicating why you should be awarded a scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will contribute to your own ambitions and the social or economic development of your country.
- Please send full application to Andrew Ludley on a.ludley-at-hud.ac.uk
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission of September 2017 applications is 30 June 2017.