The University of Huddersfield is offering two 50% tuition fee scholarships for Myanmar students. The scheme is competitive and all applications will be considered on merit.
These are available for self-funded candidates to undertake full-time taught masters or bachelor program starting in September 2019.
Golden chance for Myanmar Students at the University of Huddersfield.
User Review( votes)
The University of Huddersfield has grown to become Times Higher Education University of the Year 2013. University has been rated by QS Stars as a 4-star university with the highest five-star ratings for teaching excellence, internationalization, student facilities, access, and employability.
Why at the University of Huddersfield- Huddersfield is a modern, successful and innovative university with a great reputation for helping holders succeed in their chosen career.
- Holders are to be awarded to four self-funded, full-fee paying pupils from Myanmar applying to study on a full-time postgraduate taught a course or Bachelor Top-up at the University of Huddersfield; one student in the Business School and one at the School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants must have already applied to the University of Huddersfield and received an offer of a place on a full-time taught Masters or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
- Programs are awarded in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants must demonstrate outstanding academic performance, which they are able to evidence within their course application. The University reserves the right to request further evidence where necessary.
- Applicants from Myanmar can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this free study learners will need to send a full application to Andrew Ludley on a.ludley-at-hud.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: To apply, the holder must be ready to submit the CV, application letter,
- copy of the University offers letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Masters or Bachelor Top-up in the Business School or School of Computing and Engineering starting in September 2019.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a formal qualification in the English language (i.e. IELTS) which meets the Universities and the course entry requirements. This will normally be IELTS 6.0 or an acceptable equivalent test with no lower than 5.5 in any single band.
Benefit: There are two 50% tuition fee awards available for self-funded candidates.
Application Deadline: 28th June 2019.