TIGA is Europe’s largest network of independent games developers and publishers. Our flagship event is the TIGA Awards Ceremony. The TIGA Games Industry Awards, now in their fifth year, are becoming one of the industry’s most exciting and prestigious events.
The TIGA Awards are the only awards ceremony in the games industry that recognises:
- creative, technological and business brilliance in games businesses of all sizes;
- excellent games developed by studios from small, medium and large studios;
- the vital role of service providers;
- the critical contribution of educational providers and
- raise money for our charity partner, SpecialEffect.
The TIGA Awards attract hundreds of entries from all over the world, generate hundreds of positive media citations and attract significant public interest.
The 2016 TIGA Games Industry Awards will take place in November at a prestigious venue in London.
TIGA Award Winners Receive:
- industry recognition at the Awards Ceremony in London attended by industry leaders and the media;
- a weighty TIGA trophy!
- PR through TIGA’s press releases which are sent to trade press and national press;
- coverage on the main TIGA website and in TIGA’s newsletters;
- a ‘winners’ signature logo which you can attach to your email or website.
TIGA Award Finalists Receive:
Being shortlisted as a finalist for one of our categories is rewarding in its own right. TIGA will ensure that:
- all finalists are included in press releases and relevant TIGA marketing emails;
- coverage on TIGA’s website and the TIGA Awards website;
- promotion on TIGA’s social media channels.
Terms and Conditions
- The awards will be administered by The Independent Game Developers Association (TIGA)
- TIGA has appointed a panel of judges who will determine the final shortlist and decide on a winner for each category.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must contain a contact number for further enquiries that TIGA/the judges may have. The judges may reallocate an entry to a different category if they see fit.
- Winners and finalists of the awards agree to participate in promotional activities for these awards and future versions of this,
- Closing date for entries is 12 August 2016 23:59. Any entries received past this date will not be accepted.
- All entries must be made via the website.
- No responsibility will be taken by TIGA or any companies associated with the awards for delayed or lost entries.
- By submitting your entry you are confirming that the information it contains is correct. If the information is found to be inaccurate the nomination and/or Award will be withdrawn.
- We will notify shortlisted entries and finalists by email. If you have not heard from us, you have not been successful in being shortlisted.
- TIGA reserves the right to make changes in the judging process.
- Any physical copies of games sent to TIGA used for judging will, unfortunately, be unable to be returned. Please do not send us anything that you require back.
All games submitted to the TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016 must have been released between 01 September 2015 and 16th August 2016. No pre-released games can be entered.
Deadline is 12-August-2016.