For September 2018 intake, the Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) will offer ASEAN scholarships to pursue master degree programme. These scholarships are open to the citizens of ASEAN countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei).
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu strives to become a leading global university especially in the niche area of marine sciences and aquatic resources.
The Universiti Malaysia Terengganu or UMT, formerly known as Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia or KUSTEM, is a university in Kuala Nerus District, Terengganu, Malaysia. It was officially chartered on 1 February 2007.
Applications close: May 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master of Management (ICZM), Master of Science (Aquaculture) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia countries
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of ASEAN countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei) are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be from ASEAN countries, minimum CGPA of 3.6 and pass all entry requirements for Malaysia Visa.
- A complete application should consist of:
- A complete signed application form;
- Certified copy of Identification Card / International Passport;
- Certified copy of degree certificate;
- Certified copy of transcript;
- A report of project proposal (for Research structure only);
- Report of an academic referee (must be sealed);
- Documentary evidence of the applicant’s ability to cover all related expenses during programme periods such as bank guarantee or sponsorship letter for an amount of MYR30,000 (Master) or MYR48,000 (PhD) – international applicant only
How to Apply:
Those who are interested can apply for the scholarship using the attached form and it must be submitted to International Centre, UMT.