The Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) is offering the ASEAN scholarships to pursue a master degree programme in Malaysia. These scholarships are open to the citizens of ASEAN countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei).
Universiti Malaysia Terengganu strives to become a leading global university especially in the niche area of marine sciences and aquatic resources.
Golden opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
The Universiti Malaysia Terengganu or UMT, formerly known as Kolej Universiti Sains dan Teknologi Malaysia or KUSTOM, is a university in Kuala Nerus District, Terengganu, Malaysia. It was officially chartered on 1 February 2007.
- Applications Close: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master of Management (ICZM), Master of Science (Aquaculture) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia countries
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of ASEAN countries (Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia, Laos, Brunei) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must be from ASEAN countries, minimum CGPA of 3.6 and pass all entry requirements for Malaysia Visa.
How to Apply:
- A complete application should consist of:
- A completed signed application form;
- Certified copy of Identification Card / International Passport;
- Certified copy of degree certificate;
- Certified copy of transcript;
- A report of a project proposal (for Research structure only);
- Report of an academic referee (must be sealed);
- Documentary evidence of the applicant’s ability to cover all related expenses during programme periods such as bank guarantee or sponsorship letter for an amount of MYR30,000 (Master) or MYR48,000 (PhD) – international applicant only