The UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program, a collaboration of Dell and UNCF will provide scholarships up to $4,500 (based on need) + internship opportunities for selected students based on the eligibility requirements for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The Dell Internship Program
All applicants for the UNCF/Dell Corporate Scholars Program may be considered internship opportunities at Dell. The internship is a paid 10-week 2017 summer internship based at Dell HQ in Round Rock,TX.
- Students must possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students must be a minority student enrolled full-time at the US located accredited four-year institution as a junior application and interview process.
- Students must major or have an academic focus in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Students must possess a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their institution/college (for scholarship award).
The Application Process
Step 1: Complete the Online Application + prepare the following documents for upload (Available July 1, 2016):
- A professional resume (be sure to include the institution, GPA, graduation date, and relevant coursework and course projects).
- A one-page statement of career goals and specifically address why they are considering the program and an internship with Dell.
- Provide an unofficial transcript with complete academic history through Spring 2016.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation from a faculty member or administrator.
Step 2: Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to submit a short online video submission.
Step 3: Finalists will be invited to participate in a telephone interview with hiring managers.