The University of Queensland is offering scholarship for Singaporean students to pursue undergraduate degree programme. Scholarship is awarded for studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Singaporean students to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and to build your employability through access to career mentoring, and opportunities to engage with industry.
As one of Australia’s premier learning and research institutions, the University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- Scholarship Award: The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
- A one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
- 3 one-on-one Career planning sessions with our Employability Specialists within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law’s Student Employability Team. Gain valuable advice from our experts, as well as a personalised plan to further develop your personal brand and achieve your dream career.
- Access to a comprehensive range of programs and services offered through our award-winning Student Employability Team, which are designed to boost your employability and give you an edge in the highly competitive global workplace.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Singapore
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Singapore can apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Citizens of Singapore, who normally reside in Singapore and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2018
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is post or electronically.
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are to be met by the closing date)
- When applicants have received their offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit via email to scholarships-at-bel.uq.edu.au, or send via mail.