The University of New South Wales is offering Humanities and Languages Equity Scholarships for Australian and international students to study in Australia. Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Graduate as well as Masters Program at The University of New South Wales.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to encourage and support disadvantaged students to undertake programs of study run by the School of Humanities and Languages.
The University of New South Wales, one of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor, Graduate as well as Masters Program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Humanities and Languages.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship will have a value of $10,000 per annum and a total maximum value of $20,000. The duration of the scholarship will normally be two years.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be commencing one of the following UNSW degrees:
- Bachelor of International Studies (in single or dual mode)
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management
- Master of Applied Linguistics
- Master of Environmental Management
- Master of Interpreting
- Master of Interpreting and Translation
- Master of Translation; and
- Be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage and/or other socioeconomic circumstances by applying through UAC for an Equity Scholarship.
- There are no residency requirements. All students (local and international students) are eligible.
Nationality: All students (local and international students) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a UAC Equity Scholarship application by Friday 9th February 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 9, 2017.