Tertiary education has an important role to play in broadening horizons and encouraging competitive thinking. We believe that a lack of resources should not preclude promising students from accessing all opportunities and developing their full potential
The YTL Power Scholarship Fund was established to complement the YTL Foundation with the objective of promoting higher education by offering scholarships to qualified and deserving students currently pursuing full-time foundation and degree courses at University Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN), a local university in Malaysia offering courses in Engineering, IT and Accounting.
- Malaysian citizen
- Good SPM & STPM (or equivalent) grades
- A record of active participation in extra curricular activities is added advantage
- Have obtained admission into University Tenaga Nasional for full-time foundation and degree courses.
- Foundation course leading to Bachelor Degree
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical Power
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.) Electrical & Electronics
Condition of Award
Successful candidates will have to enter into an Agreement to serve the Company for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
Application Deadline : 31st July 2010