The University of Newcastle is providing the China Excellence Scholarships to high-performing students who want to study in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
The China Excellence Scholarship has been established to attract high-performing students to study at Newcastle. This is a merit-based scholarship that recognizes International applicants with a solid academic background.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a public university and a world leader in equity and excellence. It offers undergraduate and master’s degree programme. It was ranked 8th nationally for research ‘well above world standard.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? The university’s world-class research and strong national and international partnerships drive innovation that challenges conventional thinking, breaks new ground, and changes lives. Newcastle is a research-intensive university with a vibrant and progressive research culture. It also provides the best work opportunities by emphasizing creativity and influence, resulting in a brighter future providing high-quality education that prepares you for your future career.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023
- University or Organization: The University of Newcastle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students apply for the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Hold a passport from the People’s Republic of China.
- Be commencing your first program of study at the university in the current intake.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, and Higher Degrees by research programs delivered at offshore campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply to this scholarship, students must take admission in the university’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework. Scholarships will be automatically awarded to students who have received an offer to study in an eligible, non-quota program academic scholarship once they’re admitted to the University of Newcastle. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a bachelor’s or high-school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: The University requires all applicants have to meet the English language proficiency requirements.
The University will provide the amount of AU $10,000 for one year of full-time study load (80 units), apportioned over each course taken (pro-rata with an approved load reduction on program plan, credits exemptions, progression, or wellbeing grounds).