The College of Life Sciences is looking for outstanding students to apply for the 100 Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships at the University of Leicester. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The fund is established to encourage those talented candidates who are interested to study the PhD degree coursework at the university. These studentships will provide funding for 3.5 years.
Golden opportunity for overseas students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university that provides high-quality teaching and learning opportunities. It is internationally renowned for international excellence, game-changing research, and outstanding and inspirational teaching.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university provides students with numerous opportunities for career advancement and professional development. It prepares students to make their own mark by providing stimulating education that leads to meaningful careers and the ability to make significant contributions to society.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 11th March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: College of Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: UK and International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in College of Life Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button for this award.
- Supporting Documents: With the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and, if possible, transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fees at UK rate
- Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed)
- Access to a Research Training Support Grant of up to £1,500 pa for three years.