Would you like to graduate from a renowned university in Finland? If so, you must look at the University of Oulu’s 100% tuition fee programme.
The programme is open for brilliant students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Nice chance to get benifitted in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Oulu University was founded in 1958 and is one of Finland’s largest universities. It is ranked as one of the better universities in Finland and in the top-400 worldwide.
Why study at the University of Oulu? Studying at this university place you at the heart of cutting-edge science and all of their eight faculties and award-winning research units give our students an outstanding learning and innovation environment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Oulu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: Outside EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Student completes at minimum 60 credits during the first academic year.
- Aspirants have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted for the programme, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of passport or identity card, copy of higher degree certificate in the original language.
- Admission Requirements: A successful applicant has obtained their first academic degree, normally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, from an institution of higher education
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive the 100% tuition fee to complete their studies at the University of Oulu in Finland.