Institut Curie is providing a wonderful opportunity through its PhD international program called EuReCa. The positions are open for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are 11 positions are designed for talented international students who wish to commence a PhD degree program at Institut Curie.
Nice offer for international students to recieve education fund.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, Institut Curie is a non-profit private foundation based in Paris, France, that operates a research centre. It has three tasks: cancer research, teaching, and care.
Why choose Institut Curie? This Institute provides international students with world-class study and training. Students may gain research skills here, helping them deepen their understanding of cancer research in academic subjects.
Application Deadline: January 28, 2021
- Organization: Institut Curie
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: The monthly gross salary of a EuReCa PhD student is 2100€/month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 11
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research projects in life sciences cover Institut Curie’s main research domains:
- Biology & Chemistry of Radiations, Cell Signaling & Cancer
- Development, Cancer, Genetics & Epigenetics
- Integrative Tumour Biology, Immunology & Environment
- Multiscale Physics-Biology-Chemistry & Cancer
- Translational Research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Early-stage researchers (ESR) shall at the call deadline be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate.
- Applicants may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in France for more than 12 months in the three years before January 14 th, 2021.
- Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service, and/ or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
- Applicants must have a European master degree or equivalent master's degree which would formally entitle them to embark on a doctorate.
How to Apply
International students willing to apply for the EuReCa PhD Program should inquire about the visa procedure regarding their country. Web site for application & more details: https://training.institut-curie.org/eureca
The scholarship winners will receive a salary for 3 academic years (from Sept. 2021 to Sept. 2024). The monthly gross salary of a EuReCa PhD student is 2100€/month.